At Remembrance Hospice, our chaplains are always available to provide counseling and help patients and their families with end-of-life planning such as advance directives or funeral services. Our chaplains focus on building trust with you and your family caregivers. They will offer emotional and spiritual care to our patients at any time. They also counsel on how to heal relationships and make the most of each day. Our chaplains will support you and your family as you navigate the challenges of serious illness. This service can be used by anyone, regardless of religious affiliation.
We provide the following services:
- Support and encourage the immediate family members during their grief period
- Provide listening and compassionate emotional and spiritual support
- Assist with decisions regarding crisis support and treatment
- Support the emotional wellness of patients and their families
- Support for bereavement during end-of-life care
- Attend meetings about patient care
- Participate in ethical consultations
Get Started Today
If you feel that you or your loved one can benefit from our services, send us a message today to experience high-quality services from our passionate staff.